at the frog-garden
Frog Garden Info-Book.
- This is one of the 3 locations “Zutendaal community.”
- Here we try to live in harmony with nature, with ourselves & with each others.
- We try to reduce our ecological impart by producing our own good or
skipping food that was about to be destroyed.
- We want to be an example in these hard times for mother earth.
- There is here the possibility & the wish to organise worckshops about
nature & self-sustainable modes of living.
If you hav any skills/experience/knowledge in these topics
and you want to share it please let us know.
- Every one is responsible to take care of this beautiful planet.
. No chemical soap, cream, …around here.
. Produce as less garbage as possible (avoid to buy plastic)
. Put the garbage where it belongs (garbage system in the kitchen) & try to recycle.
If you find something on the ground, please take it.
. No fire except in the house.
. Respect the quietness of this place.
. Cars only at the entrance of the forest.
. Try to buy as eco-friendly as possible.
WELL-BEING & HEALTH
- We are trying to live in harmony with nature but also take care of our bodies and minds.
This implies eating as healthy as possible & having a healthy mode of living (but sometimes we like chocolate, ice-creams & fries)
- So it happens regularly that we do music, dance, meditations, yago, qi gong, massage, & many other things that are good for us!
- Again, it’s possible to organise here workshops about anything that helps us to feel healthy & happy… Please let us know if yo have any skills or knowledge that you would like to share!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW FOR THE VISITORS
- You can visit us from 5 mninutes to seeral weeks depending on your intentions & how we feel about it.
- From longer term-guests we expect that they participate in the daily & long-term missions (*see missions board)
- Please, always feel free & comfortable to share how you feel. You can also ask for a talking circle.
Share your light, color, music, skills, care, passions, wisdom.
- This is a magic place where you can let go of all the stress from the society & feel your own truth
A wonderful garden of love where you can recharge, grow, create, learn, teach, connect, with nature & with others in respect, peace & freedom.
- Treat this place as your home
- Please respect it if the place or we need peace & quiet.
Just go with the flow & feel..
Love & Light
Vincent & Isa,
The Frog-garden guardians.